CMMSHere is a computerized maintenance management software, mostly known as CMMS or GMAO, its acronym in English and Spanish, with extensive customizable capabilities for planning, scheduling and administration of all those maintenance jobs and all business resources required to maintain assets in full availability and / or operation at a cost effective benefit.
With CMMSHere you have all the information centralized in a single interface that allows the capture and analysis of information and indicators to make the best decisions in order to reduce costs and avoid unscheduled shutdowns.
Take a look to our article for more information:
CMMSHere is a dynamic and easily accessible software that can be used on any PC or laptop computer through the most widely known internet browsers in the market, additionally it can be used on any mobile device, tablet or smartphone by downloading the application available for Android, IOS and HUAWEI devices. Here you can find the download links for mobile devices:
CMMSHere is an online software that works under the SaaS model, Software as a Service, hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) servers, this model brings several benefits among which the most important is that users will not have to make additional investments in data infrastructure and its frequently maintenance, these costs are assumed by us as well as the protection and integrity of the information is under our care, CMMSHere is contracted under a monthly or annual subscription according to the plan that best suits the needs of your organization, here you can find more information about our pricing plans, or to obtain personalized information you can fill out the form at contact me, or communicate with us through our chatbot, from our website www.cmmshere.com.
CMMShere is an assets maintenance platform that adapts to the needs of users.
On our site pricing plans you can check the storage capacity for each of the plans, or if required, by the size of your organization you can get unlimited storage for information such as: records, documents, photographs, among other records required for maintenance management.
CMMShere is a software with all the capabilities of mobile technology, through our application (google play, IOS, Huwaei) you can capture all the information required in the work orders fill-in procedure in OFFLINE mode.
Without internet connection you are able to fill out all the data of the different maintenance tasks, take pictures of the tasks, initial and final status of the asset and then you can synchronize all that information by having an available internet connection. This we put it to the service of the users since we understand that there are remote, enclosed or difficult to access places to which it is difficult to have connectivity or simply there is no signal or internet service.
CMMShere allows through its CMMSedge platform to monitor power consumption variables, as well as other variables such as power factor, key to avoid undesirable fines attributable to power consumption.
CMMShere stores all of your organization’s assets without limits, with all the information from equipment dossier, equipment lifecycle and failures and maintenance job history, centralizing data in one place and making it available from any device at any time.
A CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is a software designed to manage and organize a company’s preventive and corrective maintenance. It is a tool that allows maintenance managers to schedule maintenance tasks, track work orders and monitor the performance of the company’s assets. With a CMMS, it is possible to manage all aspects of a company’s maintenance efficiently, resulting in reduced maintenance costs, extended asset life and improved efficiency in maintenance management.
The implementation of CMMShere requires a strategic plan that involves all areas of the company, from the maintenance department to top management. The first phase of the plan is to identify the company’s maintenance management needs. The second phase is to define the processes and procedures necessary for the use of CMMShere and to establish a team in charge of its implementation. The third phase is the migration of data to the system and the configuration of the different CMMS modules. It is important to ensure that the personnel in charge of using the system receive adequate training in its correct use. In the fourth phase, an evaluation of the results obtained is carried out and the necessary feedback is provided for continuous improvement of the implementation. The implementation of a CMMS requires a coordinated effort and a long-term commitment from the entire company, and the long-term benefits are significant in terms of reduced maintenance costs, extended asset life and improved efficiency in maintenance management.
Any company that has assets that require maintenance can benefit from a CMMS. Companies in the manufacturing, utilities, healthcare, hospitality, airlines, transportation, oil and gas, mining and other industries can take advantage of a CMMS to manage the maintenance of their assets. The use of a CMMS can improve maintenance management efficiency, reduce costs and extend the useful life of the company’s assets.
A CMMS can measure a number of important metrics in the maintenance management of a company’s assets. Among the main metrics are mean time between failures (MTBF), mean time to repair (MTTR), uptime percentage, total cost of ownership (TCO) and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). MTBF measures the mean time between failures, which helps predict when an asset is likely to fail and schedule preventive maintenance. MTTR measures the average time required to repair an asset, which helps minimize unscheduled downtime. Uptime measures the percentage of time an asset is available for use, which helps improve asset efficiency. TCO measures the total cost of ownership of an asset, which includes maintenance, repair, depreciation and other costs associated with the asset. OEE measures the overall effectiveness of the equipment, which includes uptime, production speed and product quality. More information on maintenance metrics is available for free in our E-book: CMMShere – Key performance indicadors applied in the maintenance management.
The return on investment (ROI) of a CMMS can be measured in several ways. First, the cost savings associated with CMMS implementation can be measured, such as reduced unscheduled downtime, reduced cost of repairs and maintenance, and improved asset efficiency. In addition, increased productivity and labor efficiency can be measured, resulting in increased production and sales. Time savings associated with automating manual processes and eliminating duplicate and redundant tasks can also be measured. In addition, intangible benefits such as improved work quality and customer satisfaction can be measured, the ROI of a CMMS can be measured by measuring cost savings, increased productivity and efficiency, time savings, and intangible benefits associated with CMMS implementation.
The purchase of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) can be a significant investment for any company. Here are some arguments you can use to support the purchase of a CMMS with management:
- Reduced maintenance costs: A CMMS allows for a more proactive approach to equipment and asset maintenance, which means less unplanned maintenance costs and longer asset life. In addition, CMMSs also allow for better inventory management, which reduces storage costs and the need for emergency inventories.
- Increased efficiency and productivity: A CMMS can help improve efficiency and productivity by reducing unplanned downtime and increasing equipment uptime. It can also help schedule and manage work more effectively, which means greater ability to address maintenance tasks and increased customer satisfaction.
- Regulatory compliance: CMMS can help companies comply with industry standards and regulations by scheduling preventive maintenance and managing maintenance records. This can help avoid regulatory fines and penalties.
- Improved safety: A CMMS can help improve equipment and worker safety by enabling preventive maintenance scheduling and maintenance records management. It can also help identify equipment and assets in need of repair or replacement to avoid accidents and safety hazards.
- Improved decision making: CMMSs provide real-time data and analytics on equipment performance and maintenance effectiveness, enabling managers to make informed decisions about asset management and maintenance scheduling.
To reduce paper consumption when a company digitizes its processes using a CMMS, the following steps can be taken:
- Assess current paper usage: it is important to make an inventory of the current paper usage in the company to understand the processes and areas where more paper is used.
- Define the key processes to be digitized: once the processes that generate the most paper consumption are identified, it is important to determine those that can be digitized and automated through the CMMS.
- Establish protocols for document management: with the implementation of the CMMS, protocols can be established for document management, such as document creation, review, approval and distribution. This can help reduce paper usage by eliminating the need to print and distribute paper documents.
- Training staff: It is important to train staff in the use of the CMMS and in digital document management. This may include the use of tools such as digital signatures and remote access to documents.
- Monitor and evaluate progress: it is important to monitor and evaluate progress in reducing paper consumption as measures to digitize processes are implemented. This will allow identifying areas where further improvements can be made.
- Promote a paper-saving culture: Finally, it is important to promote a paper-saving culture in the company by raising staff awareness and promoting sustainable practices in the office.
At the bottom of each of the pages of our website, you can locate the TIPShere subscribe button, There you can enter your email address to be informed of the latest advances in maintenance and product developments, additionally you can enter our ChatBot and fill out the data to register in our community, your data will be stored according to the privacy and data management policies and laws of each country.
We accept credit card, debit card payment, bank transfer, PayPal and Stripe payment, for more information about payment methods you can contact one of our representatives on our website: Filling out the contact me form, contact a software4tech representative by phone, use the chatbot on our website to contact an agent or chat directly requiring information about payment methods by WhatsApp.
There are several signs that indicate that a company could be requiring the benefits of a CMMS, such as an increase in maintenance costs, a lack of organization in maintenance management, a high rate of equipment failures or a difficulty in maintaining regulatory compliance. Additionally, a detailed assessment of the company’s current maintenance process can help identify areas for improvement where a CMMS could be improved.
CMMShere is a SaaS company which has professionals around the world, with personalized attention 24/7.
We provide support throughout the software implementation process, providing the required and proper training and training so that you will cover 100% of the maintenance area of your organization, in addition to the fact that we can do it with all digital current tools, with the support of virtual media and audiovisuals available and with a group of support people who will be there to answer all your questions and concerns.
In the following article you will be able to consult our
CMMSHere has a group of highly specialized professionals who are able to define the API’s (Application Programming Interface) mechanisms and protocols for our software to communicate with your ERP, mapping your business process flows and thus ensuring the information centrally.
CMMShere provides the ability to define roles per user, that is, depending on the role of each member of the maintenance team, the information and permissions will be available according to the configuration of each person within the CMMShere environment; Regardless of which device the software is being used from, sensitive information will only be available to those with permission to manage it.
CMMShere through the asset module allows you to consult all the information required at any time, from all work orders, equipment dossier, failure history, equipment images, associated maintenance costs, QR coding to identify an asset and download all the information from the mobile application, and most importantly you will have a milestone of all the activities carried out on the asset, with availability of dates, reports, failures graphs, a geolocation map and location by plans uploaded by the user, in which you will be able to know its location, which jobs have been executed and if they are in pending execution status.
Thanks to IoT (Internet of Things) technology, CMMShere provides the ability to monitor operating variables in assets that you consider critical, you can monitor temperature, humidity, voltage, vibration, any variable that is considered, through a joint analysis and evaluation of those that can affect the condition of the equipment or the condition of the processed product, configuring upper and lower setpoints thus allowing the issuance of alarms within the same CMMShere or the designated emails, automating the preparation and sending of work orders that will allow anticipating a failure that may cause an unscheduled stoppage, irreparable damage or loss of the processed product.
For more information you can consult our article a real case of critical assets monitoring.
CMMShere, through its CMMSedge IoT platform, gives you the ability to visualize the graphic behavior over time of the critical variables, measured by the sensors, and export the data to spreadsheets for other information processing.
CMMShere will automatically notify everyone involved of work orders scheduling, work requests, and asset failures, either by viewing them from each user’s mobile application or from the desktop version, and additionally, all responsible persons will be notified through of an email for double confirmation.
If you manage outsourced maintenance clients, they will obtain reports and notifications via email of all the asset repair services you provide, in their locations, providing a better quality, transparent and prompt service instead of using the old spreadsheets and forms filled out by hand.
CMMShere can improve a company’s efficiency in managing maintenance in a number of ways. First, it allows preventive maintenance tasks to be scheduled in a systematic way, which helps prevent failures and reduces unscheduled downtime. In addition, CMMShere makes it easy to track work orders and manage inventory, allowing maintenance managers to plan and coordinate work more efficiently. It also enables data analysis, enabling informed decisions to improve the performance of company assets. CMMShere, enables companies to improve maintenance management efficiencies, which translates into lower maintenance costs and longer asset life.
A CMMS must have features such as work order management, inventory management, asset tracking, and data analysis to be an effective maintenance management tool. Work order management allows you to schedule preventive and corrective maintenance tasks, assign tasks to the technicians in charge, and track the progress of work orders. Inventory management allows you to keep an updated record of the parts and supplies needed to maintain the company’s assets. Asset tracking allows you to monitor the performance of assets and detect possible failures. Data analysis allows informed decisions to improve efficiency in maintenance management. For more information about CMMShere, you can download our E-book for free:
The advantages of using a CMMS in maintenance management are numerous. First, it allows preventive maintenance tasks to be scheduled in a systematic way, which helps prevent failures and reduces unscheduled downtime. In addition, it allows you to plan and coordinate work more efficiently, which reduces labor costs and the costs associated with inventory and the acquisition of spare parts. It also allows you to monitor asset performance and make informed maintenance management decisions through data analysis, a CMMS can improve maintenance management efficiency, extend asset life, and reduce asset maintenance costs in your company.
In order to select the right maintenance KPIs for your company that is implementing a CMMS, it is important to carry out a careful evaluation of the objectives and requirements of the company and define the processes and assets that must be managed. It is also important to evaluate the maintenance history of the assets and identify the most common problems and challenges. Some of the KPIs that can be considered to measure the performance of maintenance processes are:
- Unplanned downtime: refers to the time that an asset is not in operation due to an unplanned failure. This KPI can be useful to identify the assets that require more attention in terms of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Time to repair: refers to the time it takes to repair an asset after a failure. This KPI can be useful to assess the efficiency of maintenance personnel and to identify opportunities for improvement in repair processes.
- Maintenance costs: refers to the costs associated with the maintenance of assets. This KPI can be useful to identify the assets that require more attention in terms of maintenance and to assess the effectiveness of maintenance processes.
- Compliance with maintenance deadlines: refers to the company’s ability to meet preventive and predictive maintenance deadlines. This KPI can be useful for evaluating the efficiency of maintenance planning and scheduling processes.
- Internal customer satisfaction index: refers to the satisfaction of internal personnel with the maintenance processes. This KPI can be useful to assess the effectiveness of maintenance processes and to identify opportunities for improvement.
The ROI (return on investment) of a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) can be calculated using a numbers-based approach. To do this, the costs and benefits associated with the implementation of the CMMS must be taken into account. A numerical method for calculating the ROI of a CMMS is described below:
- Estimate Upfront Costs: Include the cost of the software license, installation, training, and initial setup of the CMMS.
- Calculate CMMS Maintenance Costs: Include costs associated with CMMS updates, technical support, and ongoing maintenance, this can be reduced or be zero if the chosen CMMS is a SaaS.
- Estimate Opportunity Costs: Consider the costs associated with disrupting normal business operations during CMMS implementation.
- Calculate the cost benefits: Include the cost savings associated with reducing unplanned downtime, lowering inventory costs, and improving the efficiency of maintenance processes.
- Calculate intangible benefits: include benefits associated with improved safety, improved quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Calculate ROI: To calculate ROI, divide net benefits (total benefits minus total costs) by total costs and multiply the result by 100 to express ROI as a percentage.
Data security is a major concern in any IT system, including a CMMS. To ensure data security in a CMMS, it is important to implement logical and physical security measures. Physical measures include protecting servers and the network by implementing physical security systems. Logical measures include the implementation of strong passwords, two-factor authentication, data encryption, and the implementation of information security policies. In addition, it is important to ensure that data is stored and transferred securely and that regular backups are made to ensure data integrity. In general, to ensure data security in a CMMS, appropriate physical and logical measures must be implemented, ensure secure data transfer and storage, and perform regular backups.
The best way to make the decision to adopt and implement CMMShere is to schedule a pilot test of eight business days with one of our representatives, after the first demo presentation, during this time you will be able to view the platform modules, flow of process, ease of use, customization of tasks, indicators, generated reports and much more, we invite you to request a pilot test so that all the questions you have about CMMShere arise from that test and can be resolved. You can contact one of our representatives on our website: www.CMMShere.com, contact one of our agents by phone, use the chatbot on the website or chat directly by WhatsApp.
While it is true that having a technical background can be helpful in using CMMShere, most of the tools, modules, and configurations are designed to be used by anyone with basic computer skills, CMMShere has a very intuitive interface that does not require advanced skills.
CMMShere can help improve maintenance quality by providing better work order management, preventive maintenance scheduling, asset and spare parts tracking, and detailed documentation of maintenance tasks performed. This ensures that all maintenance tasks are performed consistently and in accordance with company quality standards, which in turn improves maintenance quality and extends equipment life.